PKT Consulting Engineers have extensive experience in providing building conservation and restoration engineering services for numerous historic period and protected structures in Dublin. We have been involved with restoring Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian commercial and residential properties. We provided engineering services to the Archdiocese of Dublin, The Marist Fathers, Capital D properties who have restored a large portfolio of period properties in Dublin. We can design and oversee your period home renovation from start to finish.
PKT are experienced in dealing with conservation architects in local authorities and the dangerous buildings departments regarding issues with protected structures.
A list of building conservation and restoration services provided by PKT:
- Retrofit & energy upgrade solutions
- Preparing protected Structure planning applications
- Design and tendering of refurbishments works to protected structures
- Structural Surveys and repair scope of works prepared.
- Structural Design analysis, new designs and temporary works
- Subsidence Solutions
- Site Supervision
- Project Management
- Building at Risk Surveys