- Chartered Engineers With 30 Years of Experience
- Serving All County Dublin Areas
- Catering To Commercial & Residential Clients
- Many New Clients Come From Referrals
- Friendly and Straight Talking Approach
- Members of Engineers Ireland and FEANI
PKT Civil Engineers will give you a professional advice and provide you with robust and proficient civil design solutions that you require. Our team support the project from start to finish, giving a personal service and attention to detail and continuity. Our civil engineering solutions have been sensible and inventive which means savings for the client.
PKT Civil Engineers have significant experience in the following areas:
- 1. Design of Foul and Surface water drainage schemes to meet the requirements of current standards for small to large developments. The surface water drainage systems are designed to meet the latest Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) i.e. attenuation storage, soakaways, infiltration trenches, swales, retention ponds, etc and the Greater Dublin Strategic Drainage Study (GDSDS) document.
- 2. Providing economic wastewater treatment solutions for single dwellings to large developments.
- 3. Appraisal of existing Foul and Surface Water systems.
- 4. Liaising with local authority on planning issues on behalf of client.
- 5. Providing pre-planning documentation to support civil planning.
- 6. Design and specification of access roads and car parking for residential, commercial and industrial developments.
- 7. Design of watermains and liaise with local authority on water supply to the development.
- 8. Design of retaining walls i.e. Reinforced Concrete wall, Gabion retain wall structure, etc.
- 9. Design of temporary works to retain soil for basement construction.
- 10. Calculating cut and fill quantities from data obtained from Land Surveying.