- Chartered Engineers With 30 Years of Experience
- Serving All County Dublin Areas
- Catering To Commercial & Residential Clients
- Many New Clients Come From Referrals
- Friendly and Straight Talking Approach
- Members of Engineers Ireland and FEANI
PKT Loss Assessing team consists of experienced Certified Insurance Practitioners regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and are assisted by our team of Chartered Engineers with 30 years of experience working in the construction Industry. Our experienced Loss assessors advise, submit and negotiate many types of insurance claims on behalf of both individuals and businesses for the following types of claims:
- Subsidence Claims
- Impact damage
- Lightning Strike
PKT Loss Assessors works on your behalf, the Client, not the Insurance Company.
We work closely with all our Clients throughout the claims process and will only accept final settlement offer following your approval. PKT only get paid Loss assessing fees when you receive payment form your Insurance Company.
The Claims Process:
- PKT’s team of experienced loss assessors will review your insurance policy and undertake a site inspection to assess the damage by a Chartered Engineer to establish the cause / contributing factors to the damage. We will then review your insurance policy to establish the full extent of your cover regarding your claim.
- A detailed claim will be submitted on your behalf to the Insurance Company and our experienced Chartered Engineers will meet the Insurers Loss Adjuster & Insurance Engineers on site to fully identify all damages (structural or otherwise) and to ensure the scope of repairs is agreed and that all such losses are reimbursed to you including any benefits due to you from your insurance policy is included in your settlement amount.
- Our experienced Loss Assessors will undertake all negotiations on your behalf with the Insurance Company, once liability has been accepted, along with the submission of detailed costings and bill of quantities to ensure the best possible settlement can be achieved. We will keep you fully informed of all developments during this entire process.
PKT have worked closely with many business and individuals over the years. Here are some of the comments our Clients are saying….
“From start to finish, working with PKT has been a joy. I was always kept fully informed of the progress of our project. I was very reassured to have someone completely and truly working on my behalf, in my interests, with regard to the other parties involved in the project namely the Insurance company, their investigators and the contractors who eventually secured the tender. As a person with no experience in this area, the PKT project manager was always willing to give the time to explain the processes involved to me and to bring to my attention any concerns he had and receive my direction. I am very happy to recommend Kevin Tierney and PKT to others seeking their professional services and would seek them out myself in the future.”
Fr Eoin McCrystal Moderator VF, Holy Trinity Parish, Donaghmede-Clongriffin-Balgriffin, Dublin 13
“… PKT also dealt with the Insurance company, on my behalf to ensure a satisfactory settlement was reached. PKT employed cost effective solutions that saved the historic fabric of the building. They also ensured that the project was finished on time and under budget. I have no hesitation in recommending PKT to anyone refurbishing a period property, as they clearly have expertise in this area….”