- Chartered Engineers With 30 Years of Experience
- Serving All County Dublin Areas
- Catering To Commercial & Residential Clients
- Many New Clients Come From Referrals
- Friendly and Straight Talking Approach
- Members of Engineers Ireland and FEANI
PKT as Project managers have completed a broad range of projects for residential and commercial clients. 3O years of experience in Project management provides a deep knowledge of the issues that can hinder a project completing on schedule, within budget while maintaining quality.
- Feasibility Studies & Development assessment.
- Review project information for any potential issues / risks pre tender.
- Project Contract Procurement & Administration.
- Tender evaluation and advice on the appointment of the main contractor.
- Assembly and Co-Ordination of design team.
- Chair design Team meetings to monitor any items on programme, cost or risk.
- Ensuring the effective management, inspection and reporting systems are in place for the project.
- Conduct site visits and attend site meetings to report on project programme, quality, costs & risks to ensure milestones are achieved.
- Provide client advice on issues that occur during the build relating to budget, scope and programme.
- Monitor the cost control issues to highlight any issues that could affect the total project budget by comparing contractors contract sum against monthly spend.
- Value Engineering
- PSDP Role
PKT can also provide a turnkey project management service, including the preparation of designs / specifications, overseeing the complete refurbishment / reinstatement of your property if required.